[CQ-Contest] Update - Propagation today, tomorrow, and the nextday...

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 04:14:08 EST 2003

However, you have in some cases a reasonably large sample size
and can correlate various things (such as signal strengths and
rates) with the propagation picture.  If the LOTW sample size
is large enough, we can probably get a reasonable answer on
the parameter estimation problem of determining the correlation
parameters.  I don't know about you but this is interesting and
years from now when I have time, I might do it.

Bob
N4HY