[CQ-Contest] Good News

K5NZ at aol.com K5NZ at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 18:04:44 EDT 2003

I would like to thank each and every one of you on my parents and my behalf
for all the ideas and information you have been so generous to offer.  What an
incredible fraternity this hobby provides.

Since my Mom is being released from the hospital tomorrow morning, we decided
that getting her home ASAP was the best move so went with a private air
ambulance.  Somewhat costly but will provide the least amount of time in the air
for her and the medical staff she needs.  She is expected to make a full
recovery.

Again, thank you for you time, suggestions, and well wishes..

Mike Hance k5nz