[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Fri Sep 26 20:18:54 EDT 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:37:28 +0000 "Dennis Ponsness" <wb0wao at hotmail.com>
writes:
> Now that LoTW is up and running, I have a question for the "big guns"
> as
> well as the rest of us <grin>...   Will you be uploading your
> contest logs
> to LoTW in addition to the regular contest robot?  Myself, I will be
>
> uploading to LoTW on a regular basis (probably after each 'test).
> Also,
> will you "big guns" be uploading past logs as well?

Well, so far I've got about 118,000 qso's in there.
Now if I can figure out how to convert some older
log files to Cabrillo or ADIF, I'll try to get them in there
also.

Some of my older formats are:
.qso (NA?)
.bin (CT?)
.qdf (?)
printable log files, with headers
arrl format files

Most of them are .qso
I'll drop a line to K8CC to see if he has a converter available.

Any other conversion ideas?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ