[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Darryl Wagoner darryl at shecora.com
Sun Sep 28 10:03:50 EDT 2003

Hi,

I don't speak for the ARRL, but my guess is that if you send in
a signed cert request signed with your current cert, that will do the
the trick.  Be sure to confine the valid dates to the time that
you owned that call.

By sending a signed certreq it is like you signing an affidavit saying
that you have/had the legal right to use that call sign during that
period of time.

I have gotten certs for 2 other calls, KB1FNS a club call that I am
the trustee to and N1H which was a special event station that I ran.
The interesting thing was another person request and was granted the
call on behalf of the special event.

Good luck

-darryl WA1GON