[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Dick Green dick.green at valley.net
Sat Sep 27 23:03:21 EDT 2003

When applying for a cert for an old, expired callsign, you must sign it with
the cert you got for your current call. To do so, select "Signed" when
prompted by TQSLcert during the cert request procedure (*don't* select
"Unsigned" -- that only works for a current callsign that can be found in
the FCC database.)

73, Dick WC1M