[CQ-Contest] Last Call: NAQP SSB Contest - Players wanted by TCG

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 20:01:57 EDT 2004

Ok, nearing the start of the NAQP SSB this weekend. We have enough for four
full teams, but always could use more. I will put a team list together late
Thursday night or early Friday morning. Everyone will get a look at the teams on
Friday, and if you want to move up or down, let me know. Teams will be
submitted late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Here is who we have so far;

W4TDB                   PT
W1KLM                   FT
AA0BA                   PT
W4PV                    PT
AF4QB                   PT
AB8NI                   FT
N4ZZ                    FT
KM4H                    PT
KE4KMG                     PT
NN5A                    PT
WA4JA                   PT
W4NZ                    PT
K4RO                    PT
KE4OAR                     PT
K4BEV                   PT
K4BP                    PT
KF4TJE                  PT
K1GU                    PT
N1WI                    PT
K0EJ                    PT

Can use some more. Keep 'em coming.  Jeff   NY4N