[CQ-Contest] Secrets of contesting

Martin Luther vk7gn at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 1 20:51:35 EST 2004

I'm confused , why all the angst about non ID..

I ID after every qso over 95% of the time.

If I don't ID I don't want anyone who doesn't already know who I am to
call!

If I you cannot wait for the next ID move on I apparently don't want to
work you!

I get many "call?" and "?" occurring IMMEDIATELY after I have ID'ed,
please explain why this happens!

When I S&P I apply these rules.no ID after three QSO's I move on..pile
up too large, I move on...three or four calls and not even VK? I move on
(unless they are a desperate mult at the end of a contest)..there are
always more fish in the sea.

Have you worked all the available mults in the world before worrying
about the rare one that ID's every half hour? No! Move on!

73

Martin VK7GN (still only with verticals!)