[CQ-Contest] K4OJ - SK

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Fri Feb 13 10:26:05 EST 2004

Yesterday if received a package in the mail that I had been waiting for.
An ICE 419 bp filter. The gentleman I bought
it from was K4OJ. I had sent him an email acknowledging receipt, and
then shortly thereafter found out that I would
be getting no reply. In our brief conversations on the transaction, he
mentioned his plans for a multi station. . .  and I was
looking forward to working him in the ARRL test. . . I plan on putting a
reminder of him on the box for all future users
to see.

Still in a bit of shock.

Fare Thee Well OM

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: paule at sfu.ca

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."