[CQ-Contest] Good Deeds At Dayton

Adam S Hoffman AF4QZ af4qz at arrl.net
Mon May 17 18:03:32 EDT 2004

Hello all

I would first like to say what a wonderful time I had at the Dayton
Hamvention this year. It was my fourth time attending, and by far the most
fun I've ever had.

I would also like to say thanks to two individuals who made it possible for
4 young, poor, and still in college contesters to attend the Contest Dinner
on Saturday night. They were Jeff, N5TJ and Doug, K1DG. Without their help,
I (AF4QZ), Greg, KE9R, Justin, K9MU and Amber, KC9FVW would not have been
able to afford the tickets, thus missing out on one the most exciting
experiences of our lives.

Doug and Jeff, our thanks go out to you both, from us personally, and the
whole World Wide Young Contesters gang.

73

Adam AF4QZ

www.wwyc.net <http://www.wwyc.net/>

www.we4yl.com <http://www.we4yl.com/>

To check out the photos we took at Dayton, check out:

http://public.fotki.com/crvsnc/radio/dayton_2004/