[CQ-Contest] A song for the CW Sprint

Kevin Hemsley kev at ida.net
Thu Sep 2 11:31:22 EDT 2004

>>Very interesting.  Wasn't there a rock song called  "Radioactivity" with
>>"Radioactivity" being sent in CW on the keyboard?

>You may be thinking of the Euro techno band Kraftwerk.  They
>had several radio-themed songs,  one of them "radioactivity",  with
>CW pounded out on a key(board).

I found this song. Not much of a song. Maybe I'm just getting too old.

http://www.evilmusic.com/reviews/kraftwerk/311.html

I finally found the CW at the end of the song. "RADIOACTIVITY IS IN THE AIR FOR YO...." The CW sender needs a little more practice :-)

Thanks,
                Kevin.
Kevin Hemsley
Systems Engineer