[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB. Mathematics

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Wed Aug 3 02:03:48 EDT 2005

I don't quite agree that you should always demand for you call repetition.

For example:
TEST ES5TV
N1IK
IK 5NN A5
N1IK 5NN 5
TU

In that case I clearly say that I have got your call and I am sure abt it.
Why would you question me? It is exactly the same way I trust you when you
answer my CQ and do not say my call, I trust you have got it correct. I do
not demand you to repeat my call, do I?

Actually I find it more beneficial in SSB not repeating the full calls all
the time when I am 100% sure, especially with 6 digit EU calls and they very
rarely ask for confirmation.

73
tonno
es5tv