[CQ-Contest] Installing N1MM Logger

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 22:24:57 EDT 2005

I am using N1MM here with a new Dell Dimension and Windoze XP.  Downloaded
the program, installed it and worked great--no sweat.  Downloaded the
upgrade, installed it, no sweat.  Been using the upgrades as they come along
and it is a great program.  I have 2 separate versions set up in 2 different
directories.  One for CW and one for RTTY.  Just click on which ever icon on
the desktop and away I go.  Wonder why mine works so well???  I have a board
with 6 comports installed.  Have 2 of them set up for 2 radios on CW and 2
set up for 2 radios on RTTY.  Just a hit "/" to change radios.  I can't see
how anything could be any easier to use and install.  Haven't used it on SSB
yet as I can't stand that mode!  But confusing--I'm confused.

Tom W7WHY