[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Wed Aug 17 10:49:40 EDT 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:49:47 -0000
  "N7MAL" <N7MAL at CITLINK.NET> wrote:
> It's the principle, W1AW is the ARRL Headquarters call, (regardless
>of who is using it). The Headquarters call should upload to L.O.T.W.
>within a few days, especially since they got their 'BRAG' into 3830
>within hours.

I never submit my contest logs to LOTW until after the contest log
submittal due date.

As was said before, maybe W1AW/5 held off submitting to LOTW until
AFTER the contest log submittal due date had passed.

What K1ZZ did was his way of doing things (was his VP2V a contest or
pleasure operation?).  What W1AW or W1AW/5 did was their's.

dale, kg5u