[CQ-Contest] Log checking questions..Did they cheat?

Robert Pack (NX5M) nx5m at txcyber.com
Thu Dec 15 22:16:05 EST 2005

I think it might be time to just do away with the packet assisted category
and let everyone do whatever they want.  You either have it or you dont and
if you dont have it you need to find a way to get it if you want to keep up
with the other guys.
In some contests using packet makes you a multi.  Others, it is just
assisted.  But with all the tools available today it is just too easy to
take a peek even when not supposed to.  Anyone doing contesting seriously is
likely to have the capability to get packet spots.

Bob