[CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 11 14:38:19 EST 2005

On 11 Nov 2005 K6VVA wrote:

> It must be the age factor, 'cuz last weekend I could not really sit
> for more than one hour without having to get up briefly.  My butt was
> getting too whacked out in spite of stacking extra pillows on the
> chair.  NO, I do NOT have Hemorrhoids :-)

The two most important comfort changes I've made in my station are:

1. Chair - Herman MIller Aeron.  I used to rotate 3-4 different
chairs, stand for a while, etc.  I can sit in an Aeron all weekend
w/o a problem.

2.  Headphones - Since you're now broke from buying the chair, you'll
be happy to know the Sony MDR-W08 headphones (also comfortable all
weekend) are less than $10.

73,
Barry W2UP

Barry W2UP--