[CQ-Contest] New Contest Country Files - 23 October 2005

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 08:11:42 EDT 2005

Hello, all:

OK, this is how it is scored for the multiplier. How does the log
checking software work?  Am I going to lose the QSO (no penalty
for just busting the exchange) if I log what the station sends?
That seems unlikely.

Am I going to lose the QSO if I DON'T log what the station sends
or is CQ going to accept BOTH zone 16 and 17 when they do the
cross-checking? For all of these stations or just the ones that
send zone 17?  :-)

Scoring the multiplier is one of the two issues. Not losing the
QSO is another.

73,

Mark