[CQ-Contest] Logbook of the World - Internet Failure

N7NG n7ng3 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 21:18:23 EST 2005

Hi All,

ARRL HQ's Internet service provided by SBC has been inoperative since mid-afternoon Monday, October 31. Until service is restored, Logbook of the World will not be able to acknowledge or process logs received. Until you receive a message confirming that your submission is "queued for processing," assume that is has not been received.

This disruption also disables our email service. We hope that our Internet service will be restored soon.

73,  Wayne Mills, N7NG, Manager
       Membership Services Department
       ARRL