[CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

n4ydu at nc.rr.com n4ydu at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 14 10:23:06 EST 2007

Now that is a very good idea. Rather than forcing people, even though it is very few, to send in additional info with their log, people can take it upon themselves to create evidence that they did not cheat.

I've yet to respond to any of this stuff, but you really do have to be screwed in the head to cheat in a radio contest or anything for that matter. What is to gain from the cheating? More money? It can't be a better feeling of accomplishment.

73,

Nate/N4YDU