[CQ-Contest] Serial numbers vs. power

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Feb 19 17:35:28 EST 2007

I'm assuming if a serial number or zone were being sent instead of power,
it would show up in his log.  Hopefully those stations send in their logs.

I had a couple odd ones.  One station sent "105" to me but he was sending
that to everyone.  Just being different I guess ...

One station sent "999". He actually sent "5NN NNN".  Again, the same
thing.  It makes the contest a little more fun!

73, Zack W9SZ