[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Maximum Time Limit for S/O

Alan Eshleman doctore at well.com
Tue Feb 20 01:08:06 EST 2007

My two-cents' worth: I like the formats that include time for sleep.
Twenty-four out of 30 is my favorite, but 36 out of 48 is reasonable for a
DX test.  Healthiest is probably operating as part of a multi and spending
no more than four hours at a stretch in the chair--like we do on big
expeditions.

73, Alan/K6SRZ