[CQ-Contest] Russian DX contest

Randy Thompson k5zd at charter.net
Thu Feb 22 07:00:05 EST 2007

Since the next WRTC is being hosted in Russia, I wonder if scores in the
RDXC will be used in the results-based selection criteria?  That would be a
good reason to operate.

Even from here, we don't have 24 hour prop to Russia.  I see this contest as
the chance to repay the favor for all the Russian guys who worked us during
the ARRL DX Contest.

Randy, K5ZD