[CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Tue Feb 27 01:00:02 EST 2007

That is very good point. If no equal conditions exist why not create them.
WRTC-like contests has been conducted here in Russia for years now. If once
a year face to face event on a level field organized for all the candidates
in the US that may greatly simplify the selection process. Besides such
competition can be technically made viewable and audible for the huge
audience by broadcasting screens ( using VNC for instance) and audio coming
from each of the participants. Organizing such events will bring radiosport
to a new level of transparency and allow to choose the best out of good ops.

73, Igor UA9CDC