[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 2 (and WriteLog)

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Mar 21 20:50:43 EST 2007

NCCC NS-Meister Bill, N6ZFO, wrote:

> Exchange format  for Wk 2:        Serial #, Your first call, QTH
>
> NOTE 1: Writelog users will prefer to use  the "Internet Sprint" module, which
> allows a callsign to be entered in the NAME column

For anyone still struggling with configuring WriteLog to work for the "Your first call" entries:

1. Go to: http://www.ncccsprint.com

2. Select: SOFTWARE from the left hand menu

3. Select: WRITELOG and follow the detailed configuration instructions (they worked for me).

I believe there is also info for TRlog users on the website.

Hope this helps.

73...

Rick, K6VVA