[CQ-Contest] technical challenge

K5ZM k5zm at comcast.net
Mon May 28 20:39:59 EDT 2007

>Of course, there are always those who never want to 'tip their hand' to the
>competition.

B'zactly. And from what I recall from the last time this came up on the
reflector, this was the mindset of more than just a few ops here and there.

That's the totality of what I was referring to. No more and no less.

And for the record, I don't consdier your site, your concept, or your
efforts a 'failure' :) :)

73,

Ian, K5ZM

www.k5zm.com