[CQ-Contest] cut #

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Thu May 31 15:24:57 EDT 2007

NOT   a   high speed  CW op here maybe 45 somestimes for contest type info.

I can agree with this OP  110%   stop   STOP  the cut nrs,  I have to think
enuff just to get the stuff that is sent correctly then  I get a call that
it takes 3 times just tofigure out what the call is because he is going 60
wpm and then    T N T for a number  ??   I'm guilty of using  O O for
leading O25 and always  5NN  and sometimes  1OO5 if I manage to get that
far.

NO MORE CUT NUMBERS IS OK WITH ME.

Quack