[CQ-Contest] Wanted: M2 40M3FS-100 and Ferrite Beads

Robert Shohet kq2m at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 14:44:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

1) I am looking to buy an M2 40M3FS-100.  Does
anyone have one they are looking to sell?  Please
email me privately with price and condition.

2) I need to buy a large quantity of Ferrite Beads.

Amidon would normally be my first choice but I am
leery of them due to many previous reflector posts from
unhappy buyers.

Are they still providing poor quality/service or are the experiences
better now?  Any other quality providers out there?

Please reply off  reflector.  Tnx & 73!

Bob KQ2M    kq2m at earthlink.net