[CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?

Trent and Lorraine Sampson vk4ti at sampson.net.au
Thu Mar 20 06:12:36 EDT 2008

Hi Larry,

30 Hours would always advantage a particular time zone, from here (VK4) using the 36 hours I can strategise where the best runs will be, we tend to run USA and JA with some Europe. We are having some 10M openings recently so I will be there and 40 m is strong to USA and JA.
Tribander Single element -

But the biggest thing you forgot is CQWPX is an international test that should allow all competitors at least a chance to have a try at propagation..

Regards

Trent VK4TI