[CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Fri Mar 21 10:19:41 EDT 2008

Same from SM2! When it went to 36 hours I stopped operating in the
WPX.
During the 30 hour format some nice scores could be done from SM2,
I made nr 1 EU on 21 MHz and nr 1 EU on 14 MHz back then. Think nr 2
or 3 world in one of them.
Sure I would like it to go back to 30 hours again however I don´t think
it will happen.

73 Jim SM2EKM