[CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. N1MM

Kevin Stockton n5dx2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 11:30:40 EDT 2008

Are their any contesters out there that have experimented with both Writelog and N1MM?  If so, which did you prefer?  I've been using N1MM and it is a great program, but some people have decided to go with Writelog instead of N1MM, just curious why?

I'm particularly interested in comparisons between SO2R use.  W5XD no longer makes the SO2R box for Writelog.  Do most people use this controller or something different?  It seems very nice, especially since it contains isolated keying that is separate from the computer.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin/N5DX