[CQ-Contest] TR4W - ready for prime time?

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Sat Feb 28 15:48:14 PST 2009

Be very careful using 'autohotkey'. It works very well and does what it says
it will do. I use it during every CW contest with N1MM. I use it to program
F12 to keyboard sending CW rather than the 'klunky' system N1MM uses. It
works perfectly every time. All that being said there is a but, and it's a
big 'BUT', it does not play well with some other resident TSRs. If you rely
on another TSR test it before you start using autohotkey because your other
TSR may quit working. I learned the hard way and had to reinstall my other
resident TSR after every time I use autohotkey.
Good Luck
73

MAL
N7MAL