[CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:27:24 PDT 2009

There is no rule that says I have to operate in every contest that comes
along. If I don't like the rules, I won't operate in a contest. This has
beena big deal with some Rovers in some of the VHF+ contests.

If enough people are really dissatisfied with the rules and don't operate,
maybe declining log numers will give a clue to the contest sponsors. Maybe
not.
73, Zack W9SZ