[CQ-Contest] SS Musings...

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:25:38 PST 2009

I never cared for the speed change within the exchange, either. But if
someone lets the whole exchange rip at 45 wpm it's fine with me.

One thing I found that really goofs me up ... if I only copy part of the
serial number in SS, I don't get to type in the rest of the exchange and
have to ask for a repeat. It only seems to happen with the serial number,
maybe because it's at the start of the exchange. I need more practice with
that ...

73, Zack W9SZ