[CQ-Contest] "QTC?"

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA Axel.Schernikau at siv.de
Mon Aug 16 12:18:12 PDT 2010

Hello Luc,

congrats the really nice sigs from PW7T here in EU!

The task asking just "QTC?" has two reasons:

1) we already worked on the band You're on
2) we KNOW we still need QTC from You

So why to bother with call first, as EUs get about 20-40% of "later",
"no", "sri" back on that question. It doesn't matter what my call is and
cuts the time spend for both stations on that.

If You have QTC, You just say "r" or "rgr" or "yes" ... and normally You
get our call back immediatly.

73 & gl,

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
dl6kva at darc.de