[CQ-Contest] RTTY Round Up Plaque

Don Steele dsteele at iowatelecom.net
Wed Dec 22 14:22:09 PST 2010

I received my plaque today for Midwest Division Single Op Low Power. I would like to thank the ARRL for sponsoring my favorite contest and especially Rob Ruvolo,KI6DY for sponsoring this plaque. I have been extremely fortunate to win this award 4 years running, and hope to make it 5! My only regret is that I never had the good fortune to meet Larry Lindblom who this plaque is in memory of. From everything I have read, it would have been my pleasure to have met him.

Thanks,
Don
NT0F