[CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu May 27 06:28:58 PDT 2010

I agree, I have played with them, and find no advantage at all to using
them anyway.  Yes I know and do code ok,  regular QSO speed 25 to 30
WPM, Contest speed?  who knows he he he,,  but the level of ability to
dig  calls out of pileups or deep in the noise, these peograms have
nothing over a good ear.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme