[CQ-Contest] RES: From 6Y1V

py5eg py5eg at iesa.com.br
Wed Sep 15 10:37:22 PDT 2010

Dear Brother David

I really appreciate your effort in bringing the young generation to our hobby.
We are doing something similar internally in Brazil with very good results.
It was a great pleasure to participate in the startup of your station at 6Y1V
Regards to Stacy and all family
Oms PY5EG

ATILANO DE OMS
PP5EG - PY5EG