[CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

Francisco Costa, CT1EAT listas_ct1eat at sapo.pt
Sun Aug 21 14:31:19 PDT 2011

Hi Randy

> The best way to help is to report your suspicions, or
> better, to provide evidence.  These "suspicions" are
> very helpful to the sponsor in knowing where to look
> for more information.

I respectfull desagree.
Some years ago I had the hard decision to complain
about another CT station (due a violation of national
issuing special calls rules).
For the fisrt time I made a complain to a contest sponsor.
I couldn't belive when I read the reply. They simply
said that was an internal CT issue, and they couldn't
care less. That was my 1st, only and last complain.
In case you are wondering, the contest sponsor was ARRL.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
http://ct1eat.no.sapo.pt