[CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sun Aug 21 19:03:24 PDT 2011

The ARRL is hardly a sterling example of forthright and courageous
adjudication.  They are quite possibly the most conflict averse amateur
radio organization on this planet, a good example being how they
recently handled the controversy over HQ stations in the IARU contest.
If they were a political entity the ostrich would be on their official
crest.  Please please please don't pattern your behavior after that of
the ARRL.

73,
Dave   AB7E