[CQ-Contest] J6 St. Lucia Licensing/Contest stations J6/J7

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Feb 11 17:02:43 PST 2011

I was just curious if anyone has obtained a J6 license recently?  From
what I have been able to find is that you can only get J68XX call after
holding a J6/urcall license for a year and the process seemed a bit
complex.  Has the procedure changed at recently?

I was also curious how much contest activity/stations are active from
St. Lucia and Dominica?  We are looking at the possibility of investing
in a vacation home in these locations.

Any comments, input etc would be greatly appreciated.

Mike W0MU