[CQ-Contest] Determining ASSISTED vs NON-ASSISTED -- was: =>RE:Chea

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Oct 1 19:46:01 PDT 2011

So when people have opinions that differ from your own it is considered
complaining?  I believe you made a number of comments that everything
needs to be done in the contest period which ends at 2359:59.  Now you
seemed to have changed your stance.  It is perfectly acceptable  for
people to have differing opinions and the discussions following are
called a debate.  If you really cared about other contesters thoughts
about the subject you would not use derogatory comments such as complaining.

Are you a part of the problem or a part of the solution?

W0MU-Mike

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net