[CQ-Contest] New CQ WW DX Rule Bans Post-Contest Log Changes

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:36:31 PDT 2012

N1MM Logger has several "features" that could be misused for post-contest log
scrubbing. As a member of the development team, I made a change a few years ago
to not allow those features to be used until after the log submission deadline.
I was amazed at the objections that were raised by several well-known
contesters, and I was pressured to reinstate the feature.

73,
Steve, N2IC