[CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out the calls?

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Mon Jul 30 00:48:18 PDT 2012

Mats, you have pretty much just said word-for-word what I said in my 3830
post! And I don't think we're alone - I know of 2 others who said this. As
well as the poor operating style, I wonder how so many people can call a
station who only ID's every 15 QSOs how they know his call. It made the 12
hr mixed UNASSISTED section very frustrating. I tuned past many stations who
didn't ID after 2 or 3 Q's.
73
Stewart
GM4AFF (GM3F)