[CQ-Contest] Logs for RDXC

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Mar 29 13:35:24 PDT 2012

I posted before my Bonaire trip that my log for RDXA had twice not been
delivered to the RDXA address in the rules and that the webpage didn't
work for me.  I got some replies that logs had some problems being
delivered like mine, but others that went right through and I think said
that they were acknowledged.  The deadline is 14 days so I suppose
Sunday is the last date.  I spent several hours late last night removing
some extraneous dashes that the logging program had inserted in the log
and resubmitted the log early this morning (just after midnight).  I
have not received an acknowledgment from a robot or otherwise.  Should I
be concerned?  I won't be back home where the log is kept until late
Friday night, but will try again this weekend if necessary.  Any
suggestions are welcome.  73, John, K4BAI.