[CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:27:52 PDT 2012

Igor & All,

For CQ WW, if you are in assisted singleop category (or any multiop),
you can use the RBN.
But for CQ WW Contest not assisted single operator categories, any
usage of RBN would be considered not allowed as it is not the operator
alone finding QSOs, the operator would use assistance by RBN.

I do not know of other contests' interpretation than CQ WW.

For any further information regarding CQ WW, you can also use
questions at cqww.com address.

I think your question is wider in scope than CQ WW.

73,
Jukka OH6LI