[CQ-Contest] Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Sep 7 07:46:49 EDT 2012

OK, I just plain screwed up.  I had the mistaken impression that
membership in the group was unpublicized.

I do think that the point on transparency is a good one, though -
witness the consternation about this year's results.  Right now, CQWW
needs an explainer-in-chief.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000