[CQ-Contest] Marathon Cheating - N2IC post: WOW

4O3A 4o3a at t-com.me
Mon Sep 17 10:37:04 EDT 2012

Hi Mladen and others,

It is also unclear to me what happened with my log and I have asked for
clarification from CQWW CC and CQ Magazine.

I am ready to disclose all the details about my log and the information
regarding communication with CQWW CC and to defend myself, as my
operation and log is perfectly clean and under the rules, but I have
been kindly asked to wait till the issue is sorted out. As I have been
put into very unpleasant situation I hope to have the solution soon and
all the info out in the public.

73

Ranko