[CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 4 10:46:25 EDT 2013

It does occur to me that this thread has 'much  ado about nothing' to quote that universally known Bard of a few centuries ago.

I very much doubt there have been any visits in recent years. in fact probably not since the first year it was implemented when there was a lot of publicity about needing sponsorship to fund the visits and the outcomes of the visits caused some controversy.

That was in times of the old regime, and I would guess that they did not have the appetite to repeat it, no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Under new leadership, new drives and ambitions, the nettle is about to be grasped again and it ain't gonna be easy.

Just hold off until we see the devil in the detail and meantime if there are any suggestions put them forward during this consultation period.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.