[CQ-Contest] [FCG] CQ WW Rules and SCP

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:15:45 EDT 2013

My understanding is the examples you are using are fine to correct the
log, since it is based on information *transmitted over the air*.
What is not OK is to use external data (not passed over the air during
the contest) to correct your log.

So - if you make a note during the contest (information passed over
the air), its fine as a data source.  Any other data source is not OK.

Tom - VE3CX