[CQ-Contest] NILs hurt

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 4 12:29:52 EDT 2013

Jukka,

That doesn't always work. In a recent contest, a running station
confirmed my exchange. However, I hadn't sent an exchange yet. He then
went on to work another station. Since I hadn't sent my exchange, we
didn't have a valid QSO. I called him back and got B4. I tried calling
him later and got B4. Since we didn't have a good QSO, he didn't get in
my log.

73,

Jim N6VH