[CQ-Contest] Headset Boom Mic.

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Feb 27 13:31:15 EST 2014

I was not aware that Heil discontinued the HC-4 element! The Proset 4 has
been a favorite of mine for many many years.  It looks like the shelves
have been pick clean of any remaining elements and Proset 4 headphones so
obviously many others like it as well. There are also ads from people
looking to purchase HC-4 elements. Coca-Cola changed the formula in 1985
and it was not well like.  They brought back the old shortly later.
Please bring back the HC-4!

John KK9A